OpenIDEO is an open innovation platform. Join our global community to solve big challenges for social good. Sign up, Login or Learn more
Show my name on the attendees list for events I am attending:
Market Research - Qualitative, Quantative, Consumer
"Learning must continue for one to grow and evolve."
• Marketing professional with over 15 years’ experience in marketing strategy, market research, consumer and brand loyalty analysis, competitive analysis, business and product analysis, consumer insights, field moderation and analysis, and product marketing for leading technology companies and research firms.
• Strong background in consumer electronics including smart devices such as TVs, tablets, smart phones, Notebook PCs, wearable devices, media center boxes, game consoles, content creators and distributors, and retail.
• Power user of MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Access with knowledge of leading visualization and statistical packages including SPSS. Basic working knowledge of SQL and SAS.
• Team player with ability to work as part of a cross functional team involving various divisions within the company and with third parties including
• Adaptive and quick learner to new areas/domain of coverage
Recycling for us began with getting educated as a family. With young kids at home, it can be challenging at times to ensure that the right things get put in the recycle bin. So what we did was talked about the impact that recycling can have on environment generally. For each of the kids, we knew what they really cared about and then associated importance of recycling to that one thing that they are passionate about and it worked. Basically from this example, I believe that the basics have to start at home and adults have to be the ones to follow. Also educate the members of the family by relating the impact to the subject or things that they are passionate about and it really helps drive the point. Creating a recycling corner - where everyone puts their materials - also helps. not everyone is willing to make an effort to work to the bin which maybe outside the home but they are definitely willing to walk it to a dedicated space within the home from where its collected and taken out to the appropriate bins.