OpenIDEO is an open innovation platform. Join our global community to solve big challenges for social good. Sign up, Login or Learn more
Show my name on the attendees list for events I am attending:
Customer-Centric Business Architect
"Anyone who keeps the ability to see beauty never grows old"
I love helping organisations to think through, design and build better ways of doing the right thing for their customers; be those consumers of products or services, other businesses or indeed end-users internal to the organisation itself.
I've learned a lot through a myriad of projects and programmes - some very discrete and focused, others vast and transformational in nature. There have inevitably been successes as well as failures. However i have taken learning from all these experiences - and apply this in every new challenge.
My capabilities have been developed through working across a very diverse range of clients and situations. By way of illustration......a list of real examples is
- business architect for the largest financial services complaints body in the world, dealing with the largest mis-sale scandal in UK banking history
- designing new shared service models for a FTSE listed engineering group
- assessing and designing improvements for UK Government in its repatriation of foreign prisoners, to make it work for all parties including the prisoners!
- designing investments to stimulate civil society activity in the judicial sector in Bosnia
- designing the new ways of working for The Global Fund, after its separation from the WHO
- design and managing the end-to-end procurement and supply of essential medicines and drugs in Uganda, in the fight to reduce deaths through TB, HIV and malaria
- design for a new capability in managing fiscal borrowing in Viet Nam, to better enable the country to grow economically