OpenIDEO is an open innovation platform. Join our global community to solve big challenges for social good. Sign up, Login or Learn more
Show my name on the attendees list for events I am attending:
"Spirited Teacher with Creative Business Instincts"
Well for starters I'm an ESFP according to the Meyer's-Briggs personality metric. Decoded, this means I perceive the world through my 5 (+1) senses with an uncanny aesthetic intuition (the +1). Other ESFP's include Beyoncé and Bill Clinton. Just. Saying.
Here are some bullet points of what I bring to the collaboration table:
- Outgoing + friendly + accepting
- Exuberant love of life + people (bubbling with excitement is common)
- Enjoy team work to make things happen (let's move people!)
- Performer (I can't help but do what it takes to grab attention, like a great hostess)
- Common sense thinker
- Work HAS to be fun. Or I keep looking.
- Adapt swiftly to new environments (the world is my oyster people!)
- Learn best by working with others
On a more serious note...
I am an innovative, future-oriented woman; with a strong belief that ethical design principles can impact the world in new, unexplored ways.
I have always been fascinated by how the world organizes itself through the built environment, and have spent my career to date building a skills base in sustainable architecture and design.
I find meaning in my work when it serves people, and I approach every topic with how it affects individuals and society at large. In the bigger perspective, I'm a lifelong, committed student and professional with endless curiosity and a unique perspective gleaned from rich and varied life experiences to date.