OpenIDEO is an open innovation platform. Join our global community to solve big challenges for social good. Sign up, Login or Learn more
Show my name on the attendees list for events I am attending:
"I have been trying to touch my toes for 2 years, I will never give up!"
I live in Chinatown, NYC and work as a freelance journalist. My life is: finding otherwise overlooked things that fascinate me and that I find important, researching them, and then finding visual ways to communicate what I've learned.
The things that fascinate me most:
- Grey market economies and unofficial infrastructure
- Micro social and economic structures in New York's various communities
- Ways that communities solve their own problems, outside of official channels
- Community advocacy
- Cities and social justice
- Learning through exploring the world around you