OpenIDEO is an open innovation platform. Join our global community to solve big challenges for social good. Sign Up / Login or Learn more
Show my name on the attendees list for events I am attending:
"I have been trying to touch my toes for 2 years, I will never give up!"
I live in Chinatown, NYC and work as a freelance journalist. My life is: finding otherwise overlooked things that fascinate me and that I find important, researching them, and then finding visual ways to communicate what I've learned.
The things that fascinate me most:
- Grey market economies and unofficial infrastructure
- Micro social and economic structures in New York's various communities
- Ways that communities solve their own problems, outside of official channels
- Community advocacy
- Cities and social justice
- Learning through exploring the world around you