OpenIDEO is an open innovation platform. Join our global community to solve big challenges for social good. Sign up, Login or Learn more
Show my name on the attendees list for events I am attending:
"Implementer, I get very energized at doing things."
Director of Innovation facilitation Piensa LLC (Mexico City)
Advisor Malayaka House Orphanage (Entebbe Uganda)
Coordinator of Certification in Creative Leadership (Mexico City)
As a the director of creative and innovation facilitation services I seek to achieve great things with clients: knowing how to identify change and understand why those changes are happening. Exploit the best creative moments and systematically transform the crisis into opportunity.
• Facilitator of innovation projects for companies like: Coca Cola Co.,The Mexican government, La Poste (French postal service), Mindshare, among others.
• General coordinator of the Certification in Creative Facilitation Latin American Office from the international Center for Creative Studies.
• Designer of the innovation portion of the Masters in IT Operations for IntellMex, a private University in Latin America recognized by the MIT.
• Professor of Innovation at Pontifica Catolica Universidad del Peru.
• Innovation and creative thinking speaker: CREA conference 2011, 2012 and 2013(European Creativity conference), Mindcamp Toronto 2011, 2012 and 2013, ERIARC Monterrey 2012 and 2013 (HR international conference), International conference of Marketing Mazatlan 2012, FOURSIGHT Kimberly Clark Brasil 2013, among others.
Commercial director of Piensa's Rite-Solutions, the Multi-Cultural version of Mutual Fun, a community building platform that enables continued innovation.
Being a facilitator it is a lifestyle, it is my passion. Seeing some of the largest companies in the world design strategies and some of the most needed organizations innovate rewards me more than any other thing I have done before.
I am wondering on the prototype description what elements or variables we are not sure about and how might we test them? what kind of experiences would our users share when testing the prototypes? how would they tell the story of the project?
Also, the prototypes will be formally tested as prototypes as teh idea is - HOPEFULY moved forward - and refined. It is a fun stage and i am particullary lloking forward to that part of the process. I think Rohith came up with an amazing concept so I would call what we have now a protocept :)