More great learning from our expert and our "users":
Can you please list 3 bullet points - just one line each - short and sweet of what feedback you got from your expert on your idea?
1. Test partnership models in your more centralized market and replicate what’s effective in the decentralized market
2. Identify hubs/orgs with strong networks and start there for partnership building
3. Have clear comms and solutions to empower other actors to be implementors in harder-to-reach areas
Can you please list 3 bullet points - just one line each - short and sweet of what feedback you got from your user on your idea?
1. Spending more time before moving refining conversational English language skills could help people feel more confident in their first months on the job. Also critical for spouses to have access to English resources.
2. More information on the relative cost of living between Jordan/Lebanon and Australia/Canada/UK could help people prepare for what’s to come
3. Many expressed a desire to get involved in helping whoever is coming next to their new community!
Thanks Brittany Boettcher ! I love the idea of a phased approach and making sure we're taking what we're learning from the centralized to the decentralized -- also appreciate the focus on comms. As we test some partnerships in those more centralized "nodes" like you mentioned, sounds like we need to bake in a real focus on documentation so key elements are easy to replicate. We really appreciate your time!