OpenIDEO is an open innovation platform. Join our global community to solve big challenges for social good. Sign up, Login or Learn more

Profile

Recent contributions

(1)

Contribution list

Teams

(2) View all

Recent comments

(3) View all

Thank you very much Brigite.
We're very happy that you like our idea.

Hi Imran, thankyou for your comment.

The application will be based on a similiar platform to existing social media for example; Instagram, Pinterest.
We're looking to help and encourage the age group of 50-70 year old, to start using a service of sharing with each other in a similar way that young people do.
From our feedback group we saw that 80% of them was able to use existing social media, so this will be aimed at them and also the remaining 20% we will try to encourage and help them to be able to use it too.

We understand that this will most probably be hard to implement, as for the 20% that cannot use technology need more hands on help compared to the 80%.

link

Ozgecan commented on Friendly ATM

Hi Freddy and team,
 great idea! All i was wondering was what sort of research did you do to lead you to this concept? I think if you briefly explain and back up where this end point came from it will better the idea.
Good Luck!