"Human imagination is a great treasure, do not lose it."
Lifelong Learning Journey: Some books I read.
(1) Search Inside Yourself by Tan Chade-Meng.
(2) Leading from the Emerging Future by Dr. Otto Scharmer and Katrin Kaufer.
(3) Sprint: How to Solve Big Problems and Test New Ideas in Just Five Days by Jake Knapp, John Zeratsky, Braden Kowitz (Google Ventures).
(4) Story Smart: Using the Science of Story to Persuade, Influence, Inspire, and Teach by Kendall Haven.
(5) Creative Confidence by Tom Kelly and David Kelly.
(6) Conversational Intelligence by Judith Glaser.
Hi Guilherme, From this TED article, it seems the original material used to made plastic is environmentally friendly but subsequently, synthetic material is used to make plastic which is harmful to the environment We may have to go back nature, to find the solution. http://ideas.ted.com/four-ways-to-curb-our-addiction-to-plastic/