Food Waste Challenge: Unwasted Events
Join us in this global effort — launch or join an Unwasted Event in your
We are kicking off OpenIDEO's End of Life Challenge with an Inspiration phase, collecting powerful stories about end of life from people around the world....
Sign up here!
[Add more text]
Here's how to host an #Unwasted event:
- Complete this form to tell us about your event, and we will include it on our list below.
- Use Eventbrite, Facebook or a similar service to set up an event page and allow guests to register (we've included sample text below!).
- Invite friends and others in your community to share their stories around the end of life topic.
- Use this Storytelling Event Toolkit to help plan and facilitate your event. The prompt: “Share a personal story about an end-of-life experience that’s impacted you or a loved one.”
- Share photos, insights and multimedia from your storytelling events by tweeting them to @OpenIDEO or using the #Unwasted hashtag
Upcoming #LetsTalkAboutDeath Events
- Aguascalientes, Mexico | May 26, 2016 | Host: OpenIDEO Aguascalientes
Do you want to support an event in your city that needs event support (people to help co-host, find venue space, etc.)? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get connected and collaborate on launching an event.
Sample E-mail Invitation
This is just an example of what an e-mail might look like, feel free to customize it.
[Add email template]