Thanks for your interest in taking on a leadership role in our upcoming Waste Reduction Challenge. Learn more about the positions and skills we're looking for. Please apply by Tuesday February 16, 2016 by 2:00 PM Pacific Time. We can't wait to learn more about you and what you might bring to the challenge!
- 2-3 hours/week during the Research and Ideas phases
- Support the OpenIDEO team in marketing and outreach efforts
- Cross-pollinate conversations between Twitter and the challenge on OpenIDEO
- Be creative in engaging potential audiences and organizations to participate in the challenge
- Submit 2 posts during the Research phase
- Savvy about social media and marketing outreach
- A strong writer who can convey ideas in a succinct and engaging way
- Experienced at using OpenIDEO and know your way around our awesome community
- 4-6 hours/week during the Refinement phase
- Select one shortlisted idea in the Refinement phase to prototype
- Work closely with the OpenIDEO shortlisted participant to create key assets and offer support during the user feedback process
- Optional: We’d be happy to collaborate with you on a blog post highlighting the process.
- A strong visual communicator either through sketch or other graphic mediums
- Someone who has working experience of human-centered design from ideation through user testing
- Passionate about collaborating virtually with members of OpenIDEO's global community