OpenIDEO Research Inspiration Tools
Check out the following 5 tools for inspiration in your research!
1. Share A Story – Do you have a personal story to share? Personal stories offer powerful insights and fresh perspectives to a challenge.
2. Interview Someone – Develop a deeper understanding of the epidemic, of a healthcare practitioner who has worn protective gear and learn from something that surprises you.
3. Identify Success – Share what works! This allows the community to identify best practices, build on existing success, and to develop new innovations.
4. Involve A Friend – The Ebola epidemic affects us all and we all have the ability to make an impact. Invite your friends to the platform to add new voices to the solution.
5. Try A New Lens – Take a fresh look at similar problems in other fields. What parallels can you see that might offer a new breakthrough?