After generative Research and Ideas phases, the USAID and OpenIDEO teams will review submissions using six key criteria. We will highlight ideas and the power of our collaborative community, including those that are bold, imaginative and practical to combat Zika and Future Threats.
1. FEASIBLE (Is the idea developed? Implementable? Does it address a need while being context-appropriate?)
2. PROTOTYPED (Is the idea visible? Is there a working-concept that shows demonstrated capacity for success?)
3. SCALABLE (Can this idea be adapted/replicated across other contexts?)
4. COLLABORATIVE (Does the idea involve multiple people? Did it demonstrate collaborative success on the platform?)
5. HUMAN-CENTERED (Is the idea born out of the context's reality? From the users' lens?)
6. INNOVATIVE (Does the idea blend originality and ingenuity to transform the current reality?)