Great news – the Food Waste Challenge is live! Check out our Research brief and phase here.
We are pleased to be assembling a coalition of top organizations, cities, businesses and innovators to join OpenIDEO and our sponsors in significantly reducing food waste. On July 19, we launched the OpenIDEO Food Waste Challenge, and we would love for you to join us in this effort!
This Food Waste Challenge focuses on:
- Highlighting momentum and building awareness for solutions
- Discovering opportunities for innovation
- Spark new collaborations and partnerships
- Fueling a food waste reduction movement
As a Challenge Partner, you will have the unique opportunity to:
- Join us "behind the scenes" –– to walk through our process and get insider challenge updates
- Nominate judges and evaluate ideas
- Attend or host challenge-related events
- Be an active voice in shaping the future of an ongoing food waste movement
- Leverage OpenIDEO to amplify your organization's story and efforts
We recognize your time is valuable, so the commitment is streamlined to 2 hours/month for 3 months (mid-July to mid-October), with opportunities for deeper engagement for those interested.
We will be hosting monthly "Food Waste Challenge Partner Committee Calls". Stay tuned for more information on our next call.
If interested in learning more, please enter your information here and we will follow up with you with more information. We look forward to partnering with you to end food waste!