Thanks for your interest in taking on a leadership role in our Circular Design Challenge. Learn more about the role and the skills we're looking for in our Community Prototypers. We would love for you to apply to this role by 9am PST on June 30, 2017. Looking forward to hearing from you!
- 4-6 hours/week during the Refinement phase of the Circular Design Challenge from August 07 - August 31, 2017.
- Prototypers will be assigned one shortlisted idea to guide and mentor throughout the prototyping process (ideas will be assigned according to relevant experience and areas of interest)
- Work closely with the OpenIDEO shortlisted participant to create key assets and offer support during the user feedback process
- Optional: We’d be happy to collaborate with you on a blog post highlighting the process.
- A strong visual communicator and well versed in at least one graphic prototyping medium (Sketch, Illustrator, 3D modeling, etc.)
- Someone who has working experience of human-centered design from ideation through user testing
- Passionate about collaborating virtually with members of OpenIDEO's global community