Super Kid is a kit for up to five years, that through guided by their parents or guardians use allowed through daily game of a Super Kid; practice routines to develop creative skills visioning distinction and value. These strengthen their future profile creator and sustainable change agent in the context of the community in which he will live.
Super Kid, allows through the metaphor of play and fantasy of children, put them in various scenarios of visioning, to train their abilities of distinction, inclusion and projection.
The game has three levels.
It begins with a first step OBSERVATION, noting the nearby locale to create recognition and distinctions of value that surrounds it.
What do I see? and How is what I see?
On a second level the game encourages INCLUSION through recognition of the distinct and varied existing in context; develop empathy by requiring put the child in the place of "the other" (people, objects, situations).
How I see myself being so who is it?
Finally Kit proposes developing play skills visioning of possible futures, encouraging PROJECTING others.
What would the "other" if?
Game routines are directed toward certain dimensions expressed as "scenarios visioning" for 3 levels. These are:
GEO / Geographic
FLO / Flora
FAU / Fauna
CLIM / Climate
HUM / Human
These five categories are represented card questions that guide the game to parents or guardians, guiding the visionamientos to the chosen scenarios.
The kit contains a belt Super Kid that may regulate the opening of focus that routine apply in their visioning game (on Micro / on Macro).
Super Kid Kit features a box containing:
- A shirt with shield Super Kid.
- An environmental observation glasses.
- A headband with antenna to tune into that.
- A cap with visor future.
- A set of cards with the five scenarios.
- A belt Micro or Macro setting.
Is used in each stage and scenario in which the game routines are performed.
Who will benefit from this idea and where are they located?
Families and children in southern Chile, particularly in rural areas of the region of Araucania and Chiloé Archipelago.
How could you test this idea in a quick and low-cost way right now?
1. Developing model application in nurseries to define formats and checking routines hierarchy and sequence of the game levels.
2. Developing a peer workshop content with parents and guardians (adults) to know the level of understanding and involvement in the process guide, game viewing skills.
3. Performing videographic record showing the evidence and indicators of routines proposals children to assess their performance and make adjustments prior to desrrollo a pilot.
What kind of help would you need to make your idea real?
IDEO collaboration of experts in the educational advice and product development.
Is this an idea that you or your organization would like to take forward?
Yes. I am ready and interested in testing this idea and making it real in my community.