1) You will find the condom section in the health section. In the case of Walgreens, they have a lot of options you can choose but more than half of the shelves are locked so you have to push this customer service button and wait for someone to help you. It makes it awkward because you will have to tell them which one are you choosing.
2) After you get the condoms you will have to pay to the cashier.
1) The condoms section at Duane Reade is similar to Walgreens, it’s located in the pharmacy section but at least it’s not locked. So you can get the one you want without calling customer service. The only thing is that there is one shelve that has this transparent plastic doors that you will have to slide if you want to get these condoms.
2) It is the same as Walgreens.
1) Target displayed the condoms in a more convenient way. You can simply grab the one you choose and this section it’s also in the pharmacy.
2) Target have self-checkout, I think this is a really good option because you don’t have to show what you are buying to anyone. Making it more private.
1) It’s display behind the cashiers, so it’s not reachable for any customer. There is a limited selection of condoms.
2) In order to get one, you have to ask the cashier for condoms and you will have to specify which one you want. Making this really awkward and not private.