Help an entrepreneur !
This new network helps young entrepreneurs or free lancer with the non-technical parts of their projects. It allows 50+ people to help these younger people and get free lessons or training in exchange for their services.
It is also a way to meet future customers and to interact with them.
How would you describe your idea in one sentence?
Young entrepreneurs or free lancers meet 50+ people to exchange services for lessons and training.
As an entrepreneur or a free lancer, you don't have much money to spend on hiring people for customer analysis and other missions.
As a 50+, you're less busy than you used to be and you would be happy to help these younger people who are changing the world.
Now, let's bring them together !
In this new network, entrepreneurs and freelancers can :
- create missions that don't necessarily require much technical skills . There might be a former salesman, legal expert, or HR who can help
- find customer for tests. After all, the brief told us that by 2035 one in every five people will be over 65. As an entrepreneur, you don't want to miss your wealthiest customer target.
- give free lessons or training for those 50+ who helped
50+ peopler can :
- participate in simple missions (for example, filling a questionnaire form) or more complicated ones related to your own area of expertise
- test new products and services before everyone else (that will impress your friends !)
- get free lessons or training on any area you're interested in
Participating in a mission can make pepole earn points they will spend in free lessons. Entrepreneurs need to give classes to get more people to work with them.
Questions I'm wondering about :
- what kind of missions can effectively be done this way ?
- how to promote this network for both entrepreneurs and 50+ people ?
What early, lightweight experiment can you try out in your own community to test any assumptions you might have about your idea?
Find one entrepreneur and ask him to try it with older people around him (friends parents - avoid your own parents to avoid family arguments..., nice neighbors)
What aspects of your idea could benefit from the input, skills or know-how of our OpenIDEO community?
This is my very first idea, so you are very welcome to share any thoughts. Thanks a lot !