Jaguar Primary School Challenge:
The challenge is open to students aged 5-11 years old and involves designing and manufacturing the fastest car possible emulating the design and engineering processes employed by real engineering companies, such as Jaguar Cars.
The Jaguar Primary School Challenge is sponsored and supported by Jaguar Cars who have been a supporter of F1 in Schools since its launch in 2000. Jaguar understand the need to encourage and motivate young people to develop key skills needed for companies such as Jaguar to be successful in producing award winning vehicles. The Jaguar Primary School Challenge has its own rules and regulations but the judging process for the two challenges is the same as the secondary school challenge. F1-JPSC offeres primary school pupils the opertunity to...
- Take part in a fun hands-on STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Maths) activity
- Tackle real life problem solving and learning
- Develop design, manufacturing, team work, communication & business skills
- Work with Jaguar Land Rover Graduates to mentor each team and the students
- Win a VIP experience at Jaguar Land Rover plus other awards & prizes for their school
- Teachers gain professional accreditation through the College of Teachers
- Take part in a UK Nationwide challenge