A plattform for homework
Create a plattform that works as a homework plattform for pupils and students. There they might change their ideas to a topic, they have to work on. This creates a chance to ring different pupils from different schools with varied backround together. The pupils also learn to interact in the www and organize projects.
- Requires a plattfrom like OpenIDEO
- All puplis must have access to an PC or equal system withnetwork connection
- Will rise and stimulate the connection and collaborationbetween pupils and student
- Teacher may create a task or homework on this plattform, pupils from different schools will have to organize and collaborate to create solutions for this task
Who does this idea benefit, who are the main players and what's in it for them?
-Pupils and students will learn how to act in the internet and how to realize projects in a virtuel environment
- The government is responsible for the hardware and software at the schools- there should be a browser application, which can be used from any device
- Teacher easily can check, who of the pupils engage themself. And who do not
How is your idea specifically increasing access to employment opportunities and pathways for young people?
Young people leran how to organize projects in the internet. They learn about risks and chances in a virtuel environment
What early, lightweight experiment can you try out in your own community to find out if the idea will meet your expectations?
Try the plattfrom in an experiment between four or five schools
What skills, input or guidance are you keen to receive from the OpenIDEO community to help you build out or refine your idea further?
- The idea requires a team of people who can implement the software
How do you envision your idea being implemented?
I'm more throwing the idea out there to inspire potential implementers