Current Project Status
- This product concept is one of three Lifelong (L)earning products posted here in the challenge
- Book of Lifelong (L)earning
- This post, 21st Century School Folder
- Kinderpreneur Launchbox
- Below are notes explaining the product concept.
- This post will be converted to a formal executive summary on August 25th.
The Pee-Chee folder by Mead has been sold in the U.S. since 1943, and has been a common fixture in K-12 school bags. As reported by the manufacturer, this is a seasonal item typically purchased by academic-conscious parents. The basic Mead concept is an engaging scholaraly/collegiate design, with basic reference information such as multiplication tables and weight conversions on the inner flaps. Kids use the folders for two main reasons:
The Consumer Product:
- hold their stuff
- doodle when bored
The Fibonacci folder is the same idea, but updated with more career relevant images, and most importantly greater relevance in the reference material inside.