Identify with the young female protagonist
Films have given the voice to a vulnerable category of people in the society by portraying love, courage and independence. By using young girls in various movies as the protagonists, two outputs could be achieved.
1. Personification: young girls could be enpowered through active engagement by instilling belief in themselves
2. Societal support: a community could be built through passive engagement as people share ideas and message with one another.
Good films communicate strong messages.
Protagionist brings out strong topics that could be raised for the challenge.
- Films can attract and reach out to masses if there is a right medium
- It could address the direct and indirect auidence.
- A powerful story could generate strong messages and course of action
- Strong emotional connections could be unravelled from within.
- Treating it with a more positive light, what ways could we instill self-belief to a vulnerable class of people ie. women and girls?