- It consists of more than one person. Usually people in rural areas tend to stay together and lead the life of a joint family. They live with remote stuff either borrowed from others or donated to them by others. It is found out that they don’t really have any goals in life and look forward for someone else to help them out in any problematic situation
- They need easy money, they will not work for others and under others.
- Sticks themselves to TV shows, serials, movies etc.
2. What types of households do we observe?
- There are different types of households observed in the rural areas. People who were born poor and wanted to come up in their life, the other kind of people who were born poor and have no goals to achieve, attracted to unwanted stuff like playing poker, alcohol, smoking etc.
3. Why do they live like that?
- They grow up in an environment watching people play poker, smoking, drinking every day and fighting over silly things. They are so close minded that they knew nothing about the outside world and what is happening out there. They only care about the quarter bottle of alcohol that they get at the end of the day.
- There are people who wanted to better their living, and they work hard for it. But everything becomes a burden as they have children, their fees, their utilities etc.
4. How secure are they?
- This is interesting as I observed that women are pretty much similar to men and even more aggressive than men when it comes to the point of fighting. Men are sometimes afraid of women.
- For women in rural areas, security is necessary, but they don’t really face issues as much as the corporate women face, because they don’t look as beautiful as the women living in the corporate world. But, that beauty theory proved wrong, many men need their body and are not affected by the beauty factor. So, it could be women from rural or from urban areas, they are not secure.
- If there is an external danger, they all come together as one to overcome that danger.
- 80% don’t have education
- 10% educated people are relentless to work
- Cockroach mentality – People do not want others to develop, they deliberately pull other's leg
- People want their own family to develop, not the others
- In a family, where there is development, others feel jealous, and they plan how to destroy their family, how to destroy their pride, how to push them into loss etc. they think about others, rather than themselves
- People are addicted to gambling, drinking, fighting etc.
- They have forefathers property, which might be less, but they feel they have enough to lead their life
- Fighting mentality – they do not have any other work than poking others for a fight
- Family egos – people feel that someone else is earning more and they are living happily, they are jealous of them
- Women are meant to be submissive and they are only subjected to the kitchen