Section 1 (1) The scope of the decree is extended
(a) packaging and packaging waste marketed in Hungary,
(b) to take back the packaging; and
(c) to accept packaging waste.
2. Packaging of radioactive material and packaging waste shall be excluded from the scope of this Regulation.
Section 2 (1) For this Decree
1. * packaging: any product made from any material used in the holding, preservation, transfer, receipt, transport or display of goods, including all goods, from the raw materials to the processed goods, and one-way goods used for the same purpose; packaging can be:
(a) consumer packaging or primary packaging, which shall be a sales unit to the consumer at the point of sale;
(b) collective or secondary packaging, comprising several sales units at the point of sale, where these units are sold to the consumer or are intended solely to fill shelves and are removed from the product without changing the characteristics of the product; can be removed as well
(c)Cand transporting of consumer or bulk packaging to protect the goods from damage during physical delivery, receipt, and transport, excluding containers used in road, rail, water, and air transport ;
2. 'packaging component' means the component from which the packaging or packaging component is made and which cannot be separated from the packaging or packaging component by hand or simple mechanical means;
3. Packaging component: the part of the package which can be separated from the package by hand or by simple mechanical means;
4. 'packaging waste' means packaging waste, packaging waste, excluding any manufacturing or residual waste resulting from industrial or production activities;
Packaging 5: LXXXV of 2011 on the Environmental Product Fee. 8-10 of the Act on the Law of the Republic of Hungary (hereinafter: Ktdt.) packing material, wrapping material and packaging material as defined in point.
5a. * lightweight plastic bag: a plastic bag with a wall thickness of fewer than 50 microns;
5b. * Plastics: Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals (REACH), establishing a European Chemicals Agency, amending Directive 1999/45 / EC and amending Council Regulation (EEC) No 793/93, Commission Regulation (EC) No 1488/94 repealing Council Directive 76/769 / EEC, Commission Directives 91/155 / EEC, 93/67 / EEC, 93/105 / EC and 2000/21 / EC of 18 December 2006 (i) a polymer within the meaning of Article 3 (5) of Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council, which may be used as a major structural component of plastic bags and which may have been added with additives or other substances;
5c. * plastic bag: a plastic bag, with or without handle, that is provided to consumers at the point of sale of the goods or products;
5d. * very lightweight plastic bag: a plastic bag with a wall thickness of fewer than 15 microns, which is used for hygienic purposes or used for the primary packaging of bulk food where it helps to prevent food waste;
6. heavy metals: lead, cadmium, mercury, and hexavalent chromium;
7. The deliberate addition of heavy metal: the deliberate use of heavy metal-containing material in the design of a packaging or packaging component, where its presence in the final packaging or packaging component is desirable to provide a specific characteristic, appearance or quality, including heavy metal the use of recycled material;
8. 'adventitious presence of heavy metals' means the presence of heavy metals in packaging or components thereof as a result of unintentional addition;
9. * oxidatively degradable plastic bag: a plastic bag containing additives that are provided to consumers at the point of sale of goods or products and which helps to break the plastic into microparticulate plastic particles.
(2) * Also to be considered as packaging
(a) an article if it satisfies the definition in Article 2 (1) (1), without prejudice to other functions provided by the packaging, unless the article forms an integral part of the product and the article necessary for its maintenance or preservation throughout the life of the product and the individual components are intended for joint use, consumption or sale, and
(b) articles designed and intended for loading at the point of sale,