The National Entrepreneur Center provides a single location where small businesses can access a variety of business resources, technology, research tools and more than 8 resident support organizations who can provide:
- Free One-on-One Business Coaching
- Low-cost Seminars
- Powerful Networking Events
- Access to Business Building Tools and Resources
- Certification assistance for Minority Owned Businesses
- Connections to Procurement Opportunities
- Publicity Opportunities
This one-of-a-kind resource is available to any small business and is continually evolving to serve the needs of our dynamic and diverse small business community.
They also offer a variety of services such as online resources which is contains a massive database of information that entrepreneurs might need in order to succeed in not only starting a new business, but also helping current one flourish.