The Entrepreneurship Action Plan aims to unlock the potential for entrepreneurship in Europe. It focuses on five strategic areas:
• fuelling entrepreneurial mindsets;
• encouraging more people to become entrepreneurs;
• gearing entrepreneurs for growth and competitiveness;
• improving the flow of finance to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and entrepreneurs; and
• creating a more SME-friendly regulatory and administrative framework.
This article is from 2003....Does it mena that in the last 10 years nothing happened? What are your experiences/thoughts?