Joynu: Open the World
Joynu would be a free and global cultural exchange and project collaboration platform developed as a social network for people pursuing the idea of making a project come true involving a high end multicultural approach about their subject.
Joynu is a global cultural exchange and project collaboration platform developed as a social network for people pursuing the idea of making a project come true involving a high end multicultural approach about their subject.
Joynu: Open the world
Joynu: where world happens
This will bring all the talents together to make a project happen. Not only professionals, but people from all the backgrounds and experiences will be able to collaborate sharing their thoughts and multimedia content.
- It is a valuable information source from one or several countries on a native person perspective
- It aims to be a community builder
- Companies can also launch contests open to the public related with sharing media and creating projects through the site.
- Collaboration and networking between talented people from different experiences, countries and backgrounds. Not only professionals or students related with creative fields, but any work meeting the guidelines can join.
- It gives people a voice, the real project development gives writers, artists and creative people a purpose and a unique way to be connected to several places around the world and also setting a friendly collaborative environment for people to get to know each other.
How will your concept support web entrepreneurship?
Entrepreneurs would be able to post a real project goal in their language, define certain guidelines and set a specific period of time so people from around the world can contribute with feedback, or audiovisual media (documents, photos, sound, video) to help building the project from scratch, while every person can read and post in english/ in their own language.
The entrepreneur will be able to see the process and moderate the content being uploaded for his project while also owning the rights to delete the files out of the guidelines.
What kinds of resources will be needed to get this concept off the ground and scale it?
Translators, Money, Programmers, Technology, Partnerships.
How could we get started?
Finding people interested to join the project.
Looking for sponsors.
Building the mockups for the site.