The deck consists of 60-70 cards all with design concepts that can be applied to business. Each card would be broken into 4 areas:
- Definition of the rule - What's the rule, why it matters
- Observation of the rule - How it works well.
- Transgressions of the rule - How it works poorly. Key to avoid improper application of rules (e.g. how many time has "don't worry be crappy" been misinterpreted?)
- Keys to application of law - Tips for proper application in the workplace.
This deck would have an accompanying mobile application for cataloging and sharing thoughts and application of each concept.
The deck consists of 40 cards broken into 4 areas of development. These skills that will have a long term impact on the entrepreneur's ability to pick up and maintain new skills and achieve continued success. Those skills are resourcefulness, resilience, refactoring, and responsiveness.
- Resourcefulness – Having the techniques, tools or the ability to get the techniques or tools you would need to solve the variety of problems that you may have to solve.
- Resilience – The ability to know what to do when you have a problem and stick to it until you have an adequate answer.
- Re-factoring – The ability to use the things that you have learned in new ways to solve new problems.
- Responsiveness – The ability to quickly adapt your skills to new and changing environments and situations.
The Timebox is a selection of exercises and challenges designed to build fluency in areas relevant to their experience as a business owner. These exercises are short structured sprints intended to achieve a stated specific goal. Timeboxing is a great way to get focused on solving a real problem without the risk of unfocused brainstorming or problem solving. This will allow them to develop speed, fluidity, and intuition. All important for the entrepreneur.