Similar to the London tube map - it could have clear icons that tell you with one look if a station has disabled access and to which extend it does.
The map could also be a way of creating sensibility and awareness and at the same time giving vital information to those in need:
- It could be printed and sent to voters before election day as part of the voting
- It could be posted around town on giant billboards
- It could be projected on screens at sport events
- It could be hung in public spaces, malls, or lobbies
- It could be printed with braille dots for blind people
After listening to the Global Issue video posted by Daniel, I believe this will also help to lower the mental barrier for people with limitations to actually go voting without having the fear of being embarrassed.