LEARN TO EARN
A very feasible, easy to monitor and sustainable way of earning through learning.
EXPLAIN YOUR IDEA
• Our team will visit such communities in order to do situation analysis.
• After having brainstorming session, a COMMITTEE of 10 people will be formed that includes most influential people, patriarchs, wadairas along with our trained teachers and mentors.
• The COMMITTEE will shortlist suitable, adaptive, quick learner and moderately literate candidates.
after conducting interviews. The teachers training on how to use our developed video lectures to teach through MOBILE with built-in projectors. Power Banks shall be provided to each teacher to keep mobile projector operational.
• COMMITTEE will structure small sized class rooms using cardboard and hard sheets which enable teaching possible through MOBILE with PROJECTORS.
• The COMMITTEE will divide students into group of 8 and task those trained teachers to teach those groups accordingly.
• After 3 months, the best students out of those groups will be shortlisted and trained to teach junior students. These student-teachers will also be paid fixed stipend for their services in order to keep them motivated.
• It is a recurring process which teaches every person within the refugee community to prepare them for real life.
As this idea is sustainable and easy to monitor, so it benefits every education system with any background but particularly designed to help displaced people learn to earn anything they can think of. This will definitely help in bringing smiles on the face of those displaced people. Moreover this idea will enable refugees to get them connected with technology and modern world.
We would test our idea by doing these three things:
Developing small COMMITTEE consisted of parents and patriarch of 2-3 families.
One of our professional teachers shall teach group of 8-10 students using our video lectures through MOBILE PROJECTOR for 15 days.
After 15 days of teaching one of the students would be selected from the group to teach junior students what he had learned so for.
Our idea has been designed in consultation with one of our friend named ‘Muhammad Asfar’ who has diversified experience of working with underprivileged communities across Pakistan. He has great exposure in proposal writing and designing concept papers. He reviewed our idea and provided us with his feedback.
• Our idea is adaptive to refugees displaced through conflict or war.
• Our idea is easy to monitor and sustained through COMMITTEE.
• Involving community people into COMMITTEE will create less hurdles in our path while execution.
• Our idea provides earning opportunities to people which can be the biggest motivational factor.
• This idea connect communities with technology and to the modern world.
SKILL SHARE (optional)
We have team of teachers, planners, executes and managers working with us. We bring more than 10 years of teaching experience in academia with special emphasis on integrating technology with education to make learning fun for students. We have worked 6 years with development sector to provide our services of developing more than 5000 academic video lectures which have been benefiting millions of students and few schools in Pakistan.
TELL US A BIT ABOUT YOURSELF
We are working in Pakistan. We are not affiliated with any organization.
IS THIS AN IDEA THAT YOU OR YOUR ORGANIZATION WOULD LIKE TO TAKE FORWARD?
Yes, I have implementation capacity and am interested in and able to make this idea real in my community.