Our school system receives less government funding today than a decade ago. Budget cuts have targeted specialized programs including arts, sports & electives. Learning facilities and schools across the US and around the world can benefit from building & interior finish materials that make art programs more affordable & sustainable.
ArtWall brings multipurpose Regrind interior finish materials to art studios & classrooms, with a proactive circular material economy of Repeated Reclamation & Repurposing.
This helps offset cuts to education funding and preserve quality of student life through art & electives.
ArtWall draws on principles of Minimalist Architecture, Circular Material Economy, and Human-Centered Design.
(Source: California compression-molding vendor)
ArtWall advances non-sports uses for compression molded regrind materials:
- User-driven design and flexible redesign for studios & art classrooms.
- Multipurpose surfaces for reduced need of creation & display equipment.
- Compression molded regrind rubber materials for durability.
ArtWall brings more regrind material to more non-sports use cases with second- and third-life opportunities.
Studios & classrooms fitted with ArtWall become part of the user experience, from user-driven empathic ArtWall design through the lifecycle of an installation.
Mosaic wall panels present a range of design options, from the default regrind aggregate to single color mosaic panels for abstract patterns, pixelated shapes, or laid out as pixelated monospace lettering as pictured in the “NIKE" wall image here.
ArtWall transforms studios and art classrooms with multipurpose work surfaces made from regrind in compression molded panels & flooring:
• Circular reclamation & user-driven design make the room itself a dynamic user project.
• Work surfaces: Countertop & tackboard walls become stain-resistant surfaces for design teams & art classes to produce their creations.
• Display surfaces: User-designed mosaic of tackboard ArtWall surfaces for project reviews & displaying creations.
• Flooring: Durable, stain-resistant, adhesive-bonded regrind flooring perfect for high-traffic school environments and art creation.
ArtWall advances use of compression molded regrind with:
• More opportunities to use & re-use more Nike Grind in a circular economy in venues currently not benefiting reclaimable & reusable interior finish materials.
• Savings over single-life materials for user organizations.
• More feasibility of high-end studios & art classrooms for most schools & recreational learning facilities currently doing without for budget reasons.
ArtWall installations move large amounts of regrind from the Waste column to interior finish decor of professional studios & high-end art classrooms in a variety of configurations:
• Standalone ArtWall: A single wall in a classroom, studio, or display space.
• Creative Corner: 2-3 adjoining walls & the adjacent flooring.
• Full Studio: 360-degree ArtWall mosaic, flooring & optional work table surfaces.
ArtWall advances regrind surface use cases with a sustainable, regenerative, non-sports application to expand viability of existing compression molded materials & techniques. ArtWall brings opportunity in every community & many creative professions to reduce waste. ArtWall is built green for a circular economy of Repeated Reclamation & Repurposing.