Consumer products waste is a big deal. In fact, more than 76 million tons of packaging materials entered the waste stream in 2014 in the US alone, accounting for almost 30% of all municipal solid waste (MSW) generated according to the EPA. What if we could help be part of the solution rather than part of the problem?
JUST STORE IT turns shoebox packaging waste into valuable and collectible storage using GRIND materials to create visually-appealing and environmentally-friendly displays in homes and stores.
Our solution also includes a program for returning unused shoeboxes to retailers for re-use. JUST STORE IT is a comprehensive solution to the packaging waste problem including:
1) Manufacturing and distribution of clips/ fasteners made of GRIND materials to transform shoeboxes into modular storage.
2) Manufacturing and distribution of limited-edition shoeboxes made completely of GRIND material (similar to the Herman Miller chair) that form a larger image when stacked together.
3) Opportunity to sell clips/ fasteners or provide as purchasing incentive.
4) Use of modular storage in retail stores and customer's homes.
5) Program to incentivize return of boxes and clips/ fasteners when no longer in use.