Greenhouse gases (CO2, CH4, others) are captured, its molecules are broken by the GasLimpo-CleanGas technology to obtain pure carbon and hydrogen. Carbon is stored into products ( into raw materials or clothing, footwear accessories, specifically into the fibers, ink, dye, glue, tags, sole, insole, and others) and hydrogen may be used to produce energy. This is a completely clean and safe process for the use of carbon. It was tested in the textile sector into a range of raw materials and accessories.
- CO2 or CH4 (taken from polluting sources, as sewage, landfills, pig farms…) degradation
- Carbon and hydrogen or oxygen separation
- Hydrogen energy production
- Carbon separation
- Carbon insert into textile or footwear raw materials and accessories
- Carbon telemetry, tracking and monetization (insuring its source and insert)
- Potential carbon credits generation