I have tried numerous backpacks and satchels over the years. None are designed for my London commute and being environmentally conscious.
- Reusable insulated water bottle on one side (insulated from condensation)
- Reusable coffee cup on the other side (the dregs ends up spilling in general area)
- Optional modular add-on(s) -
- Shoes and/or
- Food and cutlery contained in separate area (avoid mess)
- Carrier bags - shopping and lunch (avoid forgetting) - possible expandable area for small shop.
- Stainless steel straw
- Can compact (crowded trains)
- Sun glasses container
- Solar (potentially, depending on effectiveness, could provide emergency power)
- Startup funky version (could consider a simple and stylish board room version)
- Rubber base for protection
- Easy to clean (includes something to clean with)
- Could have QR code if lost - More easily returned when forgotten somewhere.