Technical specification of the product.
- The stirrer stays in the cup from production to post-user.
- The material making-up the stirrer is virtually the same material that forms the cup itself.
- Comes in standard sizes! no change in the cup rim or bottom diameter.
- May be covered using a standard lid and used in cup dispensers with no further adaptation.
- The Hybrid-Cup design may be used in paper-cups made from any fiber material and coating combination that works to seal the cup.
- Pull stirrer tab a few times to stir the drink
The unified-design allows for reduced production and supply efforts, as well as better operational performance of the coffee dispensary:
- Award winning design
1st place and Crowd favorite award winner at a major packaging contest
The unified production line reduces production efforts, logistics and the resulting environmental impact
- Space saving
In storage, shipping and various market segments (i.e. in aviation and vending machines)
- Keeps Clean
Prevents stains and drops around preparation area as the stirrer stays in the cup
- Streamlined operations
No need to handle stirrers by a worker or drinker reduces labor and allows for shorter preparation time
The Hybrid-stirrer remains untouched by others prior to use
- Recoverable material
The paper-cup material is recovered in higher rates than plastic or wood
In the USA and UK, recovery and recycling schemes are already available for paper-cups, however, stirrers were forgotten in this process. The Hybrid-Cup enables stirrers to be recovered, with no extra effort, along side the cup.