Dryer lint along with scraps of old torn newspapers can be used to make pulp from which both an insulated cup and top could be made. This material would be a great choice for several reasons:
- An abundance of existing waste material that could be rescued from landfills.
- There are opportunities for school groups and other organizations to raise money by collecting both materials and selling it to recyclers
- Lint is very fibrous and could be a good insulator
- Unique epoxies could create a finish that works as both a paper and plastic like finish material.
- Waste could be easily and cleanly burned as fuel.
Dryer Lint Paper Making Supply List Is Simple:
- Industrial Copper/ Blender
- Warm water
- Dryer lint
- Scraps of old torn newspapers