This isn't meant to be a book that you glance through and then set aside. It's also not about general philosophy or life advice. It's not meant to get you to buy into a program.
What is this book for then?
It's meant for action. The intent of this book is for you to:
1. Read it in an hour. Not put aside, but actually read it.
2. Put the method into action. Immediately.
3. Practice the skills daily, just a few minutes a day. In ashort time, you should have some basic skills that help you to be content, less angry, less stressed out.
How does that sound? If you’re happy with that, let's make an agreement:
1. You do those three things.
2. You also agree to close everything else on your computer and give yourself an hour of undistracted time to read this book.