2. Encourage people to go to the local markets to meet the farmers.
3. Build different networks of:
a. Boutiques that are specialized on local products.
b. Independent farms that offer weekly baskets of fresh seasonal veggies and fruits.
c. Restaurants that offer a menu based on local and organic products.
4. Organize some activities: gastronomic workshops, casual conferences about nutrition and emphasize on fresh food, etc. Activities can be held on places such as markets, restaurants, boutiques, yoga studios, etc.
5. Promote visits to rural farms for fruits & veggies picking.
6. “How does food arrive to the kitchen” and “How to eat healthy” workshops for kids.
We can identify all participants with a sticker showing the logo of the campaign.