A redesign of the Inclusion Challenge landing page that contains 4 sections
1. A landing page that accentuate the challenge and timeline aspect.
2. A testimony of a person which will present the problem in a personal way in order to connect with users and collaborators.
3. An introduction of the challenge and the timeline that also works as s toolkits for contributors.
4. An enhanced contribution page
SOME ASPECTS THAT WERE ENHANCED
- The challenge aspect was brought into the landing page in order to accentuate the character of a time limited participation. The timeline was also chosen as the aspect from which the whole website narrative will develop. The idea is that every phase will bring a different color to the website, so participants will have additional help to identify the different phases.
- The main challenge of the initiative was delivered in the form of a personal story, in order to create identification with collaborators and visitors.
- I believe that all the phases of the challenges are an opportunity for collaborators to participate and not only the "Inspiration" and "Ideas" one. Because of that, some recommendations on how to participate in each phase were included in a visual form. At the same time, the Ideo's collaboration toolbox was brought as a main aspect in the challenge, as I believe to try the tools instigates visitors to participate
DOCUMENTING MY PROCESS
I believe a good solution is not a product from a smart idea, but the result of an efficient process, because of that, I've decided to include some steps I took for arriving quickly into this solution. This process was adapted from Hyper Island creative tools, Google Venture's design sprint and Ideo's Human Centered Design handbook.
1. Mapping the challenge and define long term goals
2. Framing the design challenge, or defining the "How might we" question
3. Ask for potential users top of mind visual references
After a short ideation and this phases, I understood that the solution that would create the most value would be a redesign of the challenge landing page.
4. Propose an user Journey
5. Map existing solution
6. Finalize Details
I have invited friends and colleagues to leave comments on this public prototype link. Please leave yours too! I consider this next phases part of my iteration process :)