This is a mobility tracker, documentation system, and field event tracking solution rolled into one. It enables these functions by mobile.
Describe what you intend to do and how you'll do it in one to two sentences (required 350 Characters)
365TekHaus, a smart technology start-up aims to use the eZiklik solution to remove the problem of tracking, documenting, and record keeping around the child immunization event. This removes the need for documenting manually for the caregiver and the health care practitioner, making immunization event data available instantaneously in the cloud.
Explain the innovation (2,500 characters)
The solution aims to remove the problem of tracking, documenting, and record keeping around the child immunization event. This removes the need for documenting manually for the caregiver and the health care practitioner, making immunization event data available instantaneously in the cloud
The solution consists of:
1. A field-ready mobile device, capable of face-recognition, GPS, 3G, USSD and SMS running a record management client
2. This client allows the retrieving of the child's immunization history, on successful verification using any of the methods above. For areas where 3G is not available? USSD or SMS can be used to query the database or create a new record using a unique numeric identifier such as a mobile phone, or other. GPS location data retrieval can also be explored.
3. The health worker is advised via the mobile feedback, of the immunization needed as well as history.
4. the health-worker administers the immunization
5. The health-worker simply clicks a button, to update the system with the new immunization event record.
6. The record is immediately updated in the cloud, and the health-worker may leave.
7. This technology can be used by all levels of workers as voice prompts can be activated to guide processes.
1. Voice recognition as an identifier by the caregiver can also be explored
2. Voice feedback in the local language can help user experience for both caregivers, and health-care worker, increasing user trust and adoption.
The solution make use of already proven technology:
1. face recognition or other biometric data capture for validation
2. Cloud technology
3. SMS and USSD technology
4. SMS/USSD to Mobile app technology
5. IVR and CHat BOT technology
6. Voice recognition technology
7. GPS and 3G technology
8. Deployment of mobile data capturing devices in the field
Once a data set is created, it carried with it relevant data:
3. GPS location
4. Image of child and caregiver
5. Immunization administration details.
This allows for powerful analytics for various purposes (see architecture) such as demographic analysis, coverage map analysis, migration analysis, record keeping of stocks, logistics planning, etc.
Which part(s) of the world does this innovation target?
This idea targets a global audience, however, consideration needs to be taken into countries where data protection laws are stringent, in which case the identification means must have to comply with local laws.
Who will work alongside your organization in the project idea? (1,000 characters)
1. Health Ministries
2. Local influencers and leaders
3. Primary health care centres
4. Primary health caregivers
5. Telecommunication carriers
6. Device manufacturers
7. Full stack application developers (in-house)
How is your idea unique? (750 characters)
1. There is no implementation of this idea in the African region
What is the name of your organization
Explain your organization (250 characters)
365TekHaus is a smart technology solution startup, specializing in IoT, and mobility solutions
Type of Submitter
We are a For-Profit Startup or Startup Social Enterprise
Gender and Diversity (500 characters)
We still have a small team, but we are gender agnostic.
Organization Location (less than 250 Characters)
Nigeria, Lagos, Lekki.
Partners based in UAE, Zambia, and United States.
Size of organization (number of employees):
www.365TekHaus.com.ng (not active yet)
Scale of organizational work
National (expansive reach within one country)