Almost every student receives this task once in their academic career. But, the fact is only a few students successfully get it done on time and fetch desired grades while some keep on struggling for long. The major reason behind it is, they are actually not aware of the do's and don'ts of writing. That is why they end up fetching low grades, and all their efforts go waste. At last, the only option they are left with is to reach experts and say, "Write my essay for me."
If you too have the same concern, then need not panic because you have landed the right place. Here, by reading this article, you will get to know about the do's and don'ts of writing an essay.
So, have a look at them…
Do's of Essay Writing
- Read the instructions before starting the essay and make sure you understand them well.
- Your essay outline should cover every information needed for the given subject.
- Stick to the word count mentioned in the guideline.
- Make sure every paragraph is in sync with the subject.
- Get to the point shortly after you offer a broad overview of the topic.
- Pay particular attention to the essay's first line and first paragraph.
- Be original and imaginative when expressing your views on the subject.
- You can use an introductory line in every paragraph to state the idea that is reinforced in the paragraph.
- At the beginning of each paragraph, try using words or phrases which indicate the link to the preceding paragraph.
Don'ts of Essay Writing
- Do not spend too much time planning the essay's introductory paragraph.
- Don't go too far in initially generalizing the subject.
- Do not use all of the capital letters in the title.
- Do not write lengthy sentences.
- In the essay, there should be strict avoidance of short forms.
- Do not use facts or figures which are irrelevant.
- If you are unsure about them, avoid stating facts or figures.
- Using no more than 7-8 words for essay title.
- The conclusion should not be forced; the points stated in the rest of the essay should reflect these.
- Stop adding new knowledge or concepts in the paragraph that ends.
Summing It Up…
So, these are some of the do's and don'ts that every student has to follow while working on their essay writing task. Now that you have carefully read all the do's and don'ts. So, keep them in mind the next time you write your essay. After that, you need not reach the experts and say, "Can you write my essay?"
About the Author: Casey Floyd is an academic writer working at Global Assignment Help Australia for the past 5 years. She is a very passionate writer. She also loves to read different books and novels. When She gets free time from his work, She loves to do sketching, painting, and calligraphy.