Most businesses in recent years have started using cloud services like database, networking, servers, analytics, and intelligence for their business needs.
Using cloud services not only helps with smart usage of infrastructure but also minimizes operational costs. Another benefit of using the cloud is that it scales as per the business needs thereby making it a smarter option.
A Bachelor of Technology degree in Cloud Computing opens up various lucrative job opportunities.
- Cloud Architect - To develop and implement cloud-based technologies to achieve business objectives.
- Cloud Software Engineer - To design, develop, and integrate various software modules to facilitate with cloud service providers.
- Cloud Sales - Cloud sales have an array of opportunities such as Cloud sales executive, manager, and consultant.
- Cloud Engineer - Job profile involves the technical task of implementation and maintenance.
- Cloud Services developer - Design and build portals that provide cloud services to end users.
- Cloud systems administrator - Configure, maintain, and troubleshoot the cloud platform systems.
- Cloud Consultant - To evaluate business requirements and make recommendations for appropriate cloud technology as per the business needs.
- Cloud systems Engineer - To build virtual systems
- Cloud Network Engineer - To implement, support, and maintain network hardware and software for the cloud infrastructure.
- Cloud Product Manager - To plan products, its positioning and enabling the sales process for the same.
It's needless to say that students who pursue the Bachelor of Technology with Cloud computing as specialization have excellent career prospects ahead of them.
The list of opportunities available for these students are endless; they can make a mark as a Software Engineer, Software Architect, Development operations engineer, Full stack developer, Cloud engineer, Data engineer, Java Developer, System Engineer, Data Scientist, System administrator, and Front end/ back end developer and so on and so forth.
Invertis University offers an array of courses varying from Engineering and technology, to Agriculture and legal studies.
Invertis University offers Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science with the specialization in cloud technology. Cloud Computing Algorithms, Computer Architecture, Software Engineering, Graphics, Networks, Mobile Computing, Databases, Operating System, Computer Security, and Artificial Intelligence are some of the areas included under computer science.
Duration – 4 years
Eligibility Criteria - 50% marks in 10+2 in mathematics, physics, chemistry/ computer science (45% for SC/ST).
Programming skills, Linux, Dev Ops, Quality Assurance, and Information security are some of the skills that one would need to excel in to make a career in the field of cloud computing. Cloud Computing is the most sought-after technology in the IT world and a career in it would prove extremely lucrative.
Amazon Web Services certified Solutions Architect, Microsoft Cloud platform and Infrastructure (MCSE) and Cloud Security Alliance's Certificate of Cloud Security knowledge are some of the certifications that help apart from the regular degrees (Bachelors of Engineering/ Technology).
A course in Cloud computing opens up a multitude of opportunities for engineering aspirants, more so when the degree is completed from a reputed educational institution like Invertis University.