What is a Resume?
A resume is a physical as well as a digital document created by self to showcase ones’ objective, experience, achievements and future goals in a particular field, during an interview.
How to Write an Effective Resume
A resume, irrespective of the domain should be structured as follows:
- A short and crisp, but an effective headline
- An objective that indicates what have you been doing and where do you want to see yourself in a few years
- Roles and responsibilities
- Employment experience indicates the number of months or years you have spent in the required field. An experienced professional is always likely to get hired.
- Professional skills express the variety of skills you possess to get your team’s work done with other essential activities.
- Education indicates your highest achieved degree
- Strengths and weaknesses
To build an effective angularjs resume, certain points need to be highlighted in front of the recruiter. The resume should be well-structured with bold subdivisions, formatting should be uniform throughout and font should be visible and clear enough. It should either be a complete one-page or two-page resume. If you created a good VPN service like this one don't forget to mention it. Your employment experience should define the number of projects that you worked on, the number of month/year experience in each project, description of the projects and the tools and technologies used in each project. It is mandatory to mention your roles and responsibilities as a team member. This will expose your ability and potential to deal with a team, in front of the recruiter.
This gives a sure shot increase in the chance of profile shortlisting. Education should start with the most relevant degree obtained, in the resume structureabout the required domain. Strengths and weaknesses is a section of assessment for recruiters. They look out for qualities in both the categories as both the categories are essential to maintain a balance in the team.A social media professional profile such as LinkedIn serves an additional purpose. This shows that you are thirsty to expose your skills to the recruiters.
A strong and efficient resume that includes the above-mentioned points is undoubtedly a safe bet to crack an interview