Are you working on your Ph.D. thesis? It is really great that you have decided to take on this responsibility. Pursuing a doctoral degree is not an easy task, but kiddos to you that you have decided to work on it.
Having you here clearly explains that you are facing trouble with choosing Ph.D. thesis topics. This is a common struggle that many students face all across the globe. It means that you are not alone; so, there is nothing to worry about.
All you need to do is understand the purpose of the thesis and then give it a try. When you are choosing a topic for your thesis, you need to know a few points about it, which are:
1. The motive behind writing the thesis.
2. The idea you want to express through your work.
3. The expectations bar that has been set by your professor for it.
If you get an idea about these three things in the first place, then choosing a topic becomes as easy as a cakewalk for you. However, this article here includes a few topics that are trending currently and can be of some help to you. So, check them out now!
1. How can using electronic games in museums can turn out to be an efficient educational tool?
2. Is the internet influencing the emotional maturity of teenagers? Justify with a valid reason.
3. What is the impact of shocking expressions of teachers in fostering students’ creativity?
4. Conduct a study on the latest methods of risk management during software development.
5. Perform a detailed analysis of how e-learning is impacting the traditional libraries.
6. Conduct an analysis of the relationship between emotional and episodic memory.
7. Perform a detailed analysis of the relationship between politics and literature in the 19th century.
8. Conduct a study on the effect of schools on childhood obesity of young students.
9. How can nanotechnology be used in curing different types of cancer?
10. What is the influence and importance of IT in the field of biomedicine?
11. Conduct a detailed analysis of how income impacts the customer’s decision making.
12. Perform a study on the impact of digital reviews of customers on international brands and products.
13. What are some patterns that can be observed in drug trafficking in Germany?
14. Conduct an in-depth analysis of the labor market in China.
15. What are the changes observed in the holiday destinations over the years?
These are some interesting topics on which you can draft a Ph.D. thesis and easily impress your committee and professor. There are more such interesting topics available online, which you can find easily. However, if you are running out of time or need help from experts on this, then it is best that you turn to a professional at the earliest for the best possible help.