This is real. Not the robot, that is. But a guy who dresses as one, goes to random places and starts a party wherever he is. He's not making people healthier necessarily, but it makes me wonder...
- How else can some simple tech hack the urban environment to turn everyday activity into fun, community-building activities that are healthy?
- Its easier than ever to stream and amplify music wherever you are. How can music in public places lead to more exercise and more fun?
- If he's motivated to go out and get people dancing, might there be other people that like to encourage strangers to spontaneously partake in something healthy and fun? How can technology help?
- Longer term, what's the role of real robots (that is, artificial intelligence) in encouraging healthy lifestyles?
- Where can I get myself that robot costume?
(More on that robot at robotdanceparty.org)