“The business of doing business is to improve the state of the world.” — Marc Benioff
The sentiment of gratitude and giving back starts at the top and gently weaves its way through Salesforce culture. The benefits have been numerous and measurable including solid financial success, high employee engagement and satisfaction, continual innovation, global expansion and more!
- Thanking our customers, employees, and partners at the start of all sales and conference sessions is SOP.
- The Salesforce 1/1/1/ model of integrated philanthropy was launched upon the founding of the company in 1999, emphasizing how making the world a better place also makes good financial sense.
- Salesforce employees are encouraged to post appreciation to other employees via badges in Chatter (collaboration app).
- Employee Resource Groups to support diverse population
- Chief Equality Officer appointed in 2016