The idea is designing and implementing an outlook plug-in that allows users the following options to express gratitude:
- Gratitude icon: fast way to express gratitude by using social networking buttons (something similar to “like” of social networks) as a reaction on an email
- Gratitude pop-up: personalized way to express gratitude by using different elements shown in a pop-up designed for two different scenarios:
- Scenario 1 - Reply thanks mail: as an answer of an email and normally focused to express “thank you” for a good job (recognition).
- Scenario 2 – Generate thanks mail: generate a new email to express gratitude to a person or a team (appreciation and/or recognition)
The pop-up elements will include many options to personalize gratitude; such as:
- Texts: predefined messages, templates or customizable new messages
- Badges: predefined badges and/or possibility to create new ones
- Colours: considered as an option to categorize messages according the category of gratitude (for instance: good work, great effort, work delivered on time, help a partner, personal support...)
- Media: animations (.GIF), video, pictures...
GRATITUDE IN PERSON
Gratitude messages will be designed to be printed. Therefore, companies will have the possibility to schedule “gratitude meetings” to give these gratitude messages to their employees and analyse different metrics about their impact into the organization and their evolution.