Check out our demo site! It's not fully functional, but is our first attempt at creating a front end web version! We are working on developing the back end to make a fully functional prototype! https://pnutek.carrd.co/
FULL DISCLOSURE: The images above are temporary samples from Invision's sample app prototypes. However, our team will work towards publishing our own tailored mock-up screens. As a team, we plan on having the initial following features with our mobile smartphone app:
- Sign up/Login Page
- Password Page
- Achievement Page for the songs students have successfully completed,
- Audio Recording Page with the words of student's scanned notes appearing above so students can record themselves singing their notes to the beat of a selected song,
- "Friends" contact list to enable user connectivity and add the social sharing element to this process
- Page where students can view all of the songs they have recorded
Mission: To create a new learning method to help students learn the academic material in a fun and efficient way!
Target Market: Students of all ages.
User Integration: By combining three actions that are inherent to students, Writing down notes, taking photos, and listening to music it will become a ubiquitous activity.
Pnutek's Initial Skeleton Engineering plan:
1. Use OCR software to convert a photo of student's notes
2. At this step, there are two paths we wish to pursue
A. Use an API such as IBM Watson to say the words and match them to the syllabus of a song.
B. Use an API similar to the karaoke app Smule to match the syllables in the notes to the syllables in a song and have on screen display of the words. A highlighter and dot will bounce from word to word at the rhythm and beat of the song.