Use Seva360 tele-health marketplace to provide Ebola info and remote consultations to patients
Seva360 (http://seva360.com) is a tele-health marketplace that enables patients to get info on health topics and second opinions and video consultations from participating healthcare providers. It can be used to provide targeted info and care for Ebola and other diseases.
Seva360 (http://seva360.com) is a tele-health marketplace that connects patients with doctors:
The platform is already setup to support multiple countries/states. It can be rapidly provisioned with content and doctors for Ebola. We have also applied for a grant to add IVR access in local language, which will tremendously increase the penetration of the platform.
- Get info on various topics via support groups
- Find doctors by specialty, rating and location
- Get second opinions and video consultations from participating healthcare providers
- Provide feedback and ratings on providers
- Track electronic medical record
- Healthcare providers
- New revenue from tele-health services
- Free electronic medical record, practice management and analytics to streamline care