Think of the future.
Assisting with Efforts at Controlling and Stopping the Ebola Outbreak Using LCE Black Box Technology
We connect to the Center for Disease Control (CDC)
via LCE Black Box
We connect to our Supercomputer in Las Vegas NV
We connect to a Hospital or Doctor anywhere in the world
via LCE Black Box connected with a patient’s device (Home TV Set, computer, cell / smart phone, etc.) also anywhere in the world.
The technology allows for monitoring and facilitating all necessary for the
Rapid Response Identification, Treatment and Control of the Ebola Virus.
With LCE Black Box installed, audio, visual or audiovisual telemedicine/tele-education communication can be sent via satellite from any location in the world to another no matter how remote, facilitating vital information exchange without interruption that will save lives.
Streaming live as it happens!
Technology Solving Global Issues!
What does this invention do for the world?
Once installed in any location across the globe, the LCE Black Box offers equal opportunity for participants regardless of location including the most remote areas without other connectivity. Included via cooperating partners will be the following:
• LCE Black Box and Satellite Technology
• Global Trade Platform for Gross National Product (GNP)
• Eliminating connectivity issues
• Protecting social identity via Social Market Research for Charity (SMRC)
• Eliminating hacking/tracking/privacy invasion
• Fostering Peace across peoples and nations
• Eliminating greed, poverty, unemployment and social divides
• Humanitarian FUNding via ABC4All-TV WorldWide Network (AWWN)
- White Page spec below.
- What is the LCE Black Box?
- It’s a full computer
- 4 x 6 X 4 Inches
- Built with 1.2 MHz
- Hard drive Flash or Teria
- 2 Memory DDR
- embedded processors
- high end encoder
- 3 USB Ports
- One HDMI Port
- 3 Audio/Video ports:
- One Video, one Right RCA Audio and One Left RCA Audio
- Weight: Less then one pound