Five Secrets and Regrets of Dying
Secrets and Regrets from those at the end of their lives.
- BE TRUE TO YOURSELF
- LEAVE NO REGRETS
- BECOME LOVED
- LIVE THE MOMENT
- GIVE MORE THAN YOU TAKE
- I wish I'd had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.
- I wish I didn't work so hard.
- I wish I'd had the courage to express my feelings.
- I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.
- I wish that I had let myself be happier.
What is a provocation or insight that might inspire others during this challenge?
Gaining empathy for those who aren't able or willing to articulate their experience leading towards the end of life.
If you participated in an End of Life Storytelling Event, tell us which Chapter or city you came from: